Secrid twin Wallet is in our opinion good choice for heavy users. Still flat and enough space for 17 cards and some banknotes. This one is made of beautiful brown leather. Tough men in our store usually choose this version. Unlike the Twin Wallet, the Twin Wallet has press stud on the side to have all the benefits but keep the card holder as slim as possible and prevent the card holder to open if you have lot of paper and some coins in it. The press stud does not damage the cards like normal leather wallet does. The Secrid Twin Wallet is the successor of the Secrid Mini Wallet. It works the same. With click all cards slide out gradually. A special coating inside prevent the cards from damaging and falling out. Plastic cards get often squashed into wallets. Become bent when put in back pockets and the chemical interaction with leather makes them brittle. As result many cards will break within their first yaer of usage. The aluminium Secrid card protector prevents this. The latest cards like credit cards, ID cards and admission cards have RFID chip inside. It can been copied from distance up to 30 meters. The Secrid card protector prevents this possibility. This has been tested and confirms by TNO in the Netherlands. Secrid offers the perfect firewall for your wallet. The Twin wallet from Secrid is so strong that you have two year warranty on this credit card holder.This article is excellent to give to man and is beautiful packaged in luxurious black box.
• The Secrid twin wallet. Special design credit card holder made from aluminium and leather.
• With click all cards slide out gradually. The cards will not fall out
• A perfect mens wallet. No problem to keep it in your back pocket. No breaking, No bending. 2 year full warranty
• Just flat. Can hold banknotes and 16 cards maximum
• RFID protection. Prevents hackers to steal your privacy and credit card numbers