Seiko, one of the most popular global watch brands, was founded by Japanese watchmaker Kintaro Hattori in 1881. Hattori began manufacturing clocks under the name Seikosha, which translates into "House of Exquisite Workmanship", later shortened to Seiko meaning "exquisite", "minute", or "success". Since that time the Seiko Company has celebrated number of important milestones in technology history, including the first pocket watch, the first multi-function digital watch, the first alarm chronograph, the first sound-recording watch, the first computerized watch, and most recently, the first watch ever designed for space walk.
• Precise Japan Quartz Movement (Caliber 7T92)
• Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet, Push Button Deployment Clasp
• Handlex Mineral Crystal, Date Display, Luminous Hands and Markers, Chronograph Function
• Case Size: Diameter, Thickness
• Water Resistant - 10 ATM, Screw Down Case Back