It’s hard to call timepiece with case size of 2500 square millimeters understated, but if there’s one out there that pulls it off, it’s the 50 Squared. For those of you who weren’t mathletes, it’s not just clever name. The stainless-steel case measures x not including the crown or the band, so it’s hard not to notice, but it’s relatively low profile and ultra clean lines keep it from being garish or obnoxious. Already Rockwell’s top selling piece, this newest version sports an upgraded Swiss quartz movement and some subtle design improvements to make sure it keeps ticking longer to maximize the number of complements and “Oh Dang!”’s you’ll receive.
• Precise Swiss-Quartz movement
• Antireflective-sapphire crystal
• Case diameter: (not including crown)
• Solid stainless steel case and band
• Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering