Swiss Military day/date TANK NERO RAWHIDE, Ronda cal. 517 Swiss Made mvt., black/orange dial, black PVD plated stainless steel case, screw-down crown, sapphire crystal, black genuine canvas strap (length 190mm, width 22mm, pin buckle). Case: diameter 44mm, thickness 12mm, 20atm water resistant. Weight: 102gr. HS-Code: 9102.1100.116. Initiated by Winston Churchill himself the armoured car or tank was introduced by the British Army during the Great War, the First World War. Initially developed to overcome the stalemate in the trenches in Europe the tank has since become an invaluable and strategically decisive part of any armed force. The name """"tank"""" goes back the British Army's attempt to hide the purpose of these vehicles - officially they were meant to be but mere water carrying vessels, hence """"tanks"""". Our model TANK - water resistant to 200 meters - is as rugged as its namesakes, the Milanese bracelet resembles the tracks while the heavy structure of the unidirectional bezel was shaped after turret. The pattern of the bezel is repeated on the two-tone dial and the highly accurate quartz movement displays both day and date.
• Sapphire crystal - the triumph of modern science - most scratch resistant material on the market
• Swiss quartz movement with analog display and sapphire crystal dial window
• Date calendar, water-resistant
• Black canvas stainless steel case with multicolor dial
• Water resistant to 20 ATM / 200 meters / 660 feet : suitable for professional marine activity serious surface water sports and skin diving