The Halograph Automatic is living time machine. You are the power source. The new limited edition Halograph Automatic features "halo" hands that display the time in an entirely new way. The Halograph is super easy to read, as the Halo Hands float over the four, dimensional, hemicycle time display arcs, they encircling the numbers for the time. The inner arcs display the hours, the outer arcs displays the minutes. It doesn't need batteries or updates to do its work while summoning compliments and sparking conversation everywhere you go. All it needs is you! The Halograph Automatic lives on mechanical energy. It's not an electronic gadget: it's mechanical heirloom. Like the chambers of beating mechanical heart, the twin balance wheels pump life into this complex time machine. Seeing the action of living machine on your wrist gives thrill no electronic gadget can. A smartwatch starts to die as soon as its circuitry is activated, and its functional obsolescence starts as soon as it leaves the assembly line. A mechanical watch will never be obsolete. It will always connect you in meaningful way with this moment in time. With the Halograph Automatic, we think we've designed v1.0 that 'nailed it' the first time, and will be as exceptional in form and function in hundreds of years as it is now.
• The halo graph automatic lives on mechanical energy provided by your movement, no batteries needed
• Like the chambers of beating mechanical heart, the balance wheels pump life into this watch
• The halo hands float over the four, dimensional, hemicycle time display arcs encircling the hrs./mins.
• The inner arcs display the hours, the outer arcs displays the minutes
• Each limited edition halo graph automatic will be individually engraved with number from 001 to 999