Orient Watch Co., Ltd. has established reputation as consistent maker of exceptional watches since its founding in 1950. From the heyday of mechanical watches in the 1960s, through analog quartz watches from the 1970s, Orient continue to provide unique, advanced products that anticipate trends. Orient latest lineup offers broad variety, and each product incorporates the sum of tradition and technologies.
• Sapphire crystal - the triumph of modern science - most scratch resistant material on the market
• Quartz movement with analog display and sapphire crystal dial window
• Date calendar water-resistant, chronograph
• Stainless steel case with white dial
• Water resistant to 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet : suitable for snorkeling as well as swimming but not diving