This chronograph edition of the Dante features brilliantly polished yellow gold tone case with fascinating dual-decorative bezel. On the outer edge, the self-inspired Bruno Magli stitch pattern is stamped into the 316L grade stainless steel, which surrounds rounded upper bezel that holds the protective mineral hardened crystal lens. A Swiss quartz chronograph movement powers this watch, and its functions are displayed with dazzling style alongside hand-applied Arabic numeral markers. It is completed with stitched Italian leather with luxurious light brown nubuck covering.
• STUNNING BEAUTY AND STYLE - Engraved Horizontal Lines Dial with Two Concentric Circle Subdials and hardened mineral crystal
• UNCOMPROMISING PRECISION - Swiss made high-precision quartz chronograph movement featuring the Date display between the 4 and 5 o'clock position
• VISIBLE DIFFERENCE - stainless steel case featuring screw-down case back with stamped stitch pattern and crest
• RESOLUTE QUALITY - 316L grade stainless steel featuring deployment buckle
• HIGHLY RELIABLE AND PRESENTABLE - High-reliability construction with water-resistance level of 5 ATM/50 meters; presented in beautiful gift box