The Citizen BL8000-54L stainless steel men's watch is loaded with style and time-keeping features. It's powered by Citizen's unique Eco-Drive, which absorbs sunlight as well as any artificial light through the crystal and dial to recharge the watch continuously. With regular exposure to light, the Eco-Drive recharges itself for lifetime of use. The watch also has perpetual calendar that automatically adjusts for odd and even months and leap years through 2100.It has blue dial background with three subdials for 24-hour, day, and month as well as date window at 4 o'clock. The silver stainless steel bracelet band is composed of small brushed links, and is joined by fold-over clasp with double push button safety. Other features include water resistance to 330 feet (100 meters), an alarm, and scratch-resistant, non-reflective mineral crystal. Summary of Features: • Retrograde perpetual calendar • Alarm • Dual time • Non-reflective mineral crystal • Month-Day-Date functions • 12/24 hour time • Screw-back case
• Light-powered watch featuring blue multi-function dial with date window, perpetual calendar, and dual time
• stainless steel case with mineral dial window
• Japanese quartz movement with analog display
• Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button-safety closure
• Water resistant to (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.