L'Duchen is an independent manufacturer of traditional Swiss Made watches of timeless elegant design. L'Duchen presents classical Swiss watches with each component produced on the basis of centuries-old traditions of watchmaker art dating back to XVIII century (when L'Duchen & Fils watch manufacture was founded). L'Duchen watches proudly bear the Swiss Made marking. Pursuant to ""Ordinance regulating the use of the name ""Swiss"" on watches, " watches may be marked Swiss Made if: they have Swiss watch mechanism. the watch mechanism is installed into these watches in Switzerland. the manufacturer carries out the final testing in Switzerland. The marking Swiss Made is the principle of exceptional, centuries-old quality: technical and esthetic perfection, the skill of combining traditions and modern technology.
• Sapphire crystal - the triumph of modern science - most scratch resistant material on the market
• Quartz movement with analog display and sapphire crystal dial window
• Date calendar, water-resistant
• Black leather stainless steel case with mother of pearl dial
• Water resistant to 5 ATM / 50 meters / 165 feet : suitable for use around household sinks playing sports and swimming in shallow water but not bathing snorkeling or scuba diving