Member of the GPW Infantry line. Based on watches made for the Infantryman of the Future and German KRK (Crisis Reaction Forces) Soldier - Features: Solid Titanium case; Sapphire crystal (almost as hard as diamond and nearly impossible to scratch. It is much harder then mineral crystal); Screw-in locked crown; Screwed in case back; Analogue hands and hour markings coated with multiple luminous paint for accurate readability in the dark; Large Big Date display at 3 o'clock position; Red minute hand; Reliable Swiss quartz movement; The specifications are as follows: case width; lug width; 200M (660ft) water-resistant. Light Weight Titanium Case (55 grams without strap). Covered by 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty. Comparable watches are sold for significant higher prices. Due to the quantities produced for civilian and government use GPW watches are offered at great value and are sold directly without 100%-200% retailer markup.
• #1 Most Lightweight Titanium Military Watch available. The watch weighs only 57GR. (2 OZ) without strap. Manufactured by Arctos Praezionsuhren e.K. in Germany (Tradition since 1923) with 2 year manufacturer warranty. Arctos produced one of the few official German Military watches (NATO supply number 6645-12-194-8642). This model is based on watches made for the Infantryman of the Future and German KRK (Crisis Reaction Forces) Soldier and was designed by members of this unit.
• Reliabe Swiss Quartz movement. Big Date display at 3 o'clock position.
• Extra strong sapphire crystal with anti reflection coating (as required by the German Armed Forces; Much harder than mineral crystal and almost impossible to scratch).
• German Utilitarian Dial Design. Hands and hour markers with luminescent for readability in the dark.
• 200M (660 feet water resistant). Sandblasted Titanium Case (to avoid light reflections when in hostile territory) with protected screw-in locked crown and caseback. Lightweight for Comfort and Resistance. 42.5MM diameter made from Grade 2 Titanium (made for Industrial Marine and Aviation use).