Edox has produced Watches Since 1884, leading-technology high-precision timepieces with passion, ingenuity and meticulous attention to details. In 1883, Christian Rufli-Flury, an exceptionally gifted watchmaker, gave his wife, Eva-Maria, pocket watch he designed for her 25th birthday. She was so impressed with her husband's talents and the beauty of the watch that she persuaded him to found his own watchmaking company. Christian Rufli-Flury launched his watchmaking enterprise in Biel-Bienne. He named the company ""Edox,"" which means the hour in ancient Greek. The hourglass logo he put on his watches has adorned all Edox watches ever since. For century and quarter, the history of Edox has been studded with horologic successes and inventions of which many remain unrivaled to this day.
• Round watch in silver-tone finish featuring black dial with date window, logo, and 60-second subdial
• stainless steel case with synthetic sapphire dial window
• Swiss quartz movement with analog display
• Croco-embossed leather calfskin band with deployant clasp closure
• Water resistant to (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming