Edox has produced Watches Since 1884, leading-technology high-precision timepieces with passion, ingenuity and meticulous attention to details. In 1883, Christian R?fli-Flury, an exceptionally gifted watchmaker, gave his wife, Eva-Maria, pocket watch he designed for her 25th birthday. She was so impressed with her husband's talents and the beauty of the watch that she persuaded him to found his own watchmaking company. Christian R?fli-Flury launched his watchmaking enterprise in Biel-Bienne. He named the company """"Edox,"""" which means the hour in ancient Greek. The hourglass logo he put on his watches has adorned all Edox watches ever since. For century and quarter, the history of Edox has been studded with horologic successes and inventions of which many remain unrivaled to this day.
• Sapphire crystal - the triumph of modern science - most scratch resistant material on the market
• Quartz movement with analog display and sapphire crystal dial window
• Date calendar, water-resistant, chronograph
• Brown leather stainless steel case with silver-tone dial
• Water resistant to 5 ATM / 50 meters / 165 feet : suitable for use around household sinks playing sports and swimming in shallow water but not bathing snorkeling or scuba diving