Inspired from the October, the October Tide features new wider lugs to give the ultimate robust feel makes it the perfect watch for deep sea exploration or withstand any off the map on the search for remote surf breaks. Movement: Nixon custom Swiss Made quartz 3 hand movement with analog tide, sub seconds function, and crown and pusher placement. Dial: The dial features applied stainless steel hour and number indices and custom molded hands with the Tide subdial at 4 o'clock and 60 second subdial with printed markers every 5 seconds at 8 o'clock. Case: 48.5mm, 300 meter / 30ATM custom sandwich construction solid stainless steel case, solid stainless steel bezel, domed hardened mineral crystal with anti-glare treatment on the underside of the crystal, solid stainless steel triple gasket screw down crown with custom molded rubber insert, stainless steel screw down caseback and spring pin lugs. Band: custom solid stainless steel free-swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
• Gunmetal-tone bracelet watch with coin-edge bezel featuring tonal dial with two subdials and easy-to-read indices
• stainless steel case with mineral dial window
• Japanese quartz movement with analog display
• Stainless steel band with fold-over clasp featuring double push-button safety
• Water resistant to (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving