When you own Tissot watch, you own timepiece that combines years of tradition with the latest precision technology. Started in 1853, Tissot has history of making accessible luxury watches in both sport watch and dress watch styles. Innovative by tradition, Tissot watches have been making waves since the beginning.
• Round watch with black dial featuring open lugs, gunmetal-tone indices, fluted crown, and date window at three o'clock
• stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
• Swiss quartz movement with analog display
• Leather band with buckle closure
• Water resistant to (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving