For 150 years Tissot has made innovation in Swiss watch-making tradition. Tissot's innovation led them to be the first to make watch out of plastic, mother of pearl, wood and stone. In recent years Tissot has once again led the watch industry by introducing tactile, or T-Touch technology to watches; through this technology Tissot offers watches with touch-sensitive sapphire faces and include features such as compasses, barometers, altimeters and thermometers.
• Round blue-dial watch featuring trio of subdials, luminous hands, and date window positioned at four o'clock
• stainless steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
• Quartz movement with analog display
• Stainless steel link bracelet with foldover clasp
• Water resistant to (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving