Classic chronograph styling with contemporary features, the Invicta Men's Reserve Collection Chronograph Gray Polyurethane Watch features polished stainless steel case and gray polyurethane band. The band closes with traditional buckle and the stainless steel case provides an ideal foundation for this watch's attractive stainless steel wire bezel. The watch's dial has luminous hands and baton hour markers, and there are three subdials at the two, six, and 10 o'clock positions. There's also date window at the four o'clock position to help you keep tabs on your busy schedule. For added style, Invicta included large crown and two bold buttons on the right-hand side of the case. Other features include precise Swiss quartz movement, durable flame-fusion crystal, and water resistance to 660 feet (200 meters).
• Precise Swiss-Quartz movement
• Durable flame-fusion crystal; Polished stainless steel case; Grey polyurethane strap with stainless steel inserts
• Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of second subdials; Date function
• Silver dial with luminous hands and hour markers; Stainless steel bezel with stainless steel wire; Black stainless steel pushers and screw-down crown; Tachymeter on inner bezel
• Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving