The Nemo Lady and the Nemo Sport are examples of how Stuhrling Original brings women into the fold of men’s watches. Although the case sizes of these timepieces are petite, their personalities shine through in their incredible design. Look closely and you will see the inspiration behind the case and bezel; the Nemo Lady and Nemo Sport are fashioned after our bold Apocalypse case, which is evident in the decagonal bezel decorated with Stuhrling “S-screws.” The Nemo Lady offers more formal look tied together with the beautiful Mother-Of-Pearl dial and rich, vibrant colors on the bezel that makes each execution distinguished and unique. Outfitted with solid stainless steel link bracelet, this timepiece makes for perfect business-casual accessory. The Nemo Sport, however, takes the execution colors to the next level by incorporating it into wonderfully comfortable high grade silicon rubber strap. The ridged design on each of those straps adds an extra level of strength and solidity that makes it reminiscent to the stainless steel bracelet, but ultimately, it has look and feel that’s all its own.
• Decagonal-shaped bezel watch featuring pearlescent dial with Swarovski crystal markers, three chronograph subdials, and magnified date window
• stainless steel case with Krysterna crystal dial window
• Quartz movement with analog display
• Fold-over clasp closure on yellow rubber strap
• Water resistant to (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving