The Junkers-Edition " Spitzbergen" honors the flights of the JUNKERS-airplane F13 across the northern ice world under extreme arctic conditions. It features black hands and indices, Miyota 821A 21-jewel automatic movement, cream-white dial, date window at 3:00, red-tipped second hand and an exhibition case back. Case: Solid stainless steel, (w/o crown), thick. Easy grip, diamond cut crown. Band: Leather strap with white contrast stitching and buckle closure. Water Resistance: 50 meters. Warranty: 2 Years.
• Caliber: Miyota 821 A || Jewels: 21 jewels
• Power Reserve: 40 Hours || Frequency: 21600 A/h
• Case Material: Stainless steel satin finish || Crystal: Mineral
• Case Back Crystal: Mineral || Dial color: Beige
• Diameter: || Thickness: 13 mm.