Sporty with traditional analog features, the Seiko Men's Sportura Black Dial Black Leather Watch is ready to complement variety of business, casual, and sportswear. Its attractive black dial is protected by an antireflective sapphire crystal and surrounded by screw-down stainless steel bezel with Arabic minute markers. This same dial also features stylish mix of white Arabic and baton hour markers, silver-toned hands, and subdial at the six o'clock position. Keeping all of this securely on your wrist is textured and stitched black leather strap that closes with traditional buckle. Other features include water-resistance to 330 feet (100 meters) and reliable Japanese quartz movement.
• Precise Japanese-quartz movement
• Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal; brushed and polished stainless steel case; black leather strap with orange stitching
• 60 second subdial with orange hand
• Black dial with white hands, hour markers and arabic numerals; luminous; black ion-plated bezel with white arabic numerals
• Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving