Evolve the way you think about time. Slow watches were created to shift the way people read time so rather than focus on the second or the minute we produced an instrument that measures the moment. Slow does not describe speed. It is mindset that most of us somehow lost. As result of our busy lifestyles, we often forget that we actually have choice of how to live. The slow watch (we named it slow Jo) is subtle reminder that time is the most precious thing we have so we should enjoy everything we do and stop chasing every minute. In order to be true symbol of this idea, the slow watch has only one hand that rotates once every 24 hours. It actually moves at half the speed of normal watch, but allows you to see at one glance the progress of your entire day. This slow way of showing the time requires using Swiss precision GMT movement that actually has 4 hands and date (the Ronda 505.24 Swiss Made), but to keep you focused we simply left out the other 3 hands. In accordance with the brand concept, purchasing slow watch should be stress free experience. It should be simple and not cost fortune; that iss why slow watches can only be ordered online and will be shipped from the guys who do slow to you with nobody else in between increasing the price. Have great time and be slow...
• Made in Switzerland; Using Swiss 24 hour GMT movement
• 100 meter water resistant case made of 316L stainless steel with fully integrated case back
• Raised extra hardened K1 mineral glas with anti-reflective coating
• Strong and thick vintage leather strap
• Sold directly from manufacturer to you without anyone in between; available only online