The Original Swiss Army Knife was created by Victorinox in 1897 in the small Swiss village of Ibach. Since then, Victorinox has earned reputation the world over for quality, functionality, versatility, and precision. Victorinox Swiss Army watches embody this century-old tradition by combining the well-known Victorinox durability with ingenious design. Be equipped for the adventures of life with classically-styled Swiss Army watch.
• Stainless steel watch featuring two-step dial with textured inset at 6 o'clock, tachymeter bezel, and smooth leather band with stitching
• Swiss quartz movement with analog display
• Protective anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window
• Features buckle closure, chronograph subdials, and luminous dial
• Water-resistant to 300 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving