The eleventh new series launched by the ISSEY MIYAKE Watch Project is "W"; Japanese chronograph watch created through collaboration with the renowned Japanese car designer, Satoshi Wada, who worked for Audi in Germany and made remarkable achievements in designing many series. The powerful and dynamic case is inspired by an aluminum wheel of car and the long hands indicate the time on its precise gauge-like dial. The concept is explained by the designer - "I designed this watch to reflect the minimal mind based on the traditional aesthetic sense of Japan. Aiming for returning to basics of Japanese traditional arts, I proposed new type of chronograph watch started in Japan." The features of this quartz watch, the second hand moving like an automatic watch and the button click feeling, will surely please man's fun-loving nature.
• Round watch with black dial featuring minimalist sticks and markers with 60-second, 60-minute, and 12-hour chronograph subdials
• stainless steel case with mineral dial window
• Quartz movement with analog display
• Genuine leather band with buckle closure
• Water resistant to (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling